Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Classified stupid question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hansbaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to HD-record a LP thru my amplifier and the line in of my EWS64XL. I get a nice sound signal but I noticed that VU-meter does not show stereo. (signals go up and down at the same level).

    Can somebody help me to sort out the right mixer-setting for this job, so that I can do this LP-recording in stereo?

    Thank you

    Hans

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Plug in some other stereo device with the same mixer setting in that line in. If that results in stereo signal, you should check your amp and record player (or is it an old mono record by any chance ;-))
    I bet on something external (perhaps cable or jack), not some wrong mixersetting.
    Good luck,
    Arnoud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •